As you know, the busbar differential protection function (87BB) is the main protection function for protecting busbars, and It relies on Kirchhoff’s current law. This law states that the vectorial sum of all currents flowing into a closed area must be zero.
Topics of busbar protection about how to configure and set the busbar protection parameters are recorded.
- Trainer: Dr. Saeed Roostaee (Profile)
- Pre-recorded videos with online access
- Free updates
- certification, & technical support
Part 1 (20 min)
supplementary Files: we’ve gathered important related files/ videos /software as supplementary files.
- Busbar protection REB670 2.0 IEC Application Manual
- Busbar protection REB670 2.0 IEC Commissioning Manual
- Busbar protection REB670 2.0 IEC Technical Manual
- SIPROTEC 4 7SS52 Distributed Numerical Busbar and Breaker Failure Protection (catalog)
- SIPROTEC 4 7SS52 Distributed Numerical Busbar and Breaker Failure Protection (Manual)
- Busbar Differential Protection, SIPROTEC 7SS60 Centralized Numerical Busbar Protection, SIPROTEC4 7SS52 Distributed Numerical Busbar, and Breaker Failure Protection, SIPROTEC 7SS50 Numerical Busbar, and Breaker Failure Protection, SIPROTEC 7VH60 High-Impedance Differential Protection Relay
Any queries, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: Click here
The various types of busbar arrangements are used in the power system. The selection of bus bar is dependent on the different factors for instance reliability, flexibility, cost, etc …