PSCAD is the abbreviation for Power systems computer-aided design which is used to design and simulate power systems. The master library in the PSCAD contains many molding of the electrical power system which we use in our projects. This package Includes collected videos from different resources that save you a lot of time.
- Language: English
- Total length: 4 hrs
- Format: Recorded Video
- Trainer: Dr. Saeed Roostaee (Profile on Linkedin)
- The training link and activation code will be sent to your email immediately after payment
Part 1 (40 min, 4 sections):
- Simulation of a simple three-phase AC system.
- Different elements and their parameters are explained in detail.
Part 2 (41 min, 4 sections):
- Distance protection scheme in detail
Part 3 (32 mins, 2 sections):
- The Digital fault recorder in PSCAD and how to config the recorded signals in a fault analysis tool (SIGRA).
Part 4 (16 min, 2 sections):
- several relay study cases
Part 5 (92 min, 5 sections):
- The impedance-based fault location function and how to test this function in a relay
- Both single end and double end methods, and the process of testing this function by using PSCAD, SIGRA
- An experimental study has been carried out where several faults in different locations are simulated in PSCAD, The Comtrade file of each is loaded in the Omicron test universe and the associated voltage and current are injected into the SEL 421 (Distance relay) to test the relay fault location.
To know more info, and get the course please text on WhatsApp: +917303437524 / +989129613659
Other Completed pieces of training: