MiCOM has different protection relays. In this 4 hours course, we try to help you learning work and config the MiCOM P123, and MiCOM P441 relays.
Besides the main course, 4 hrs videos on google drive, software, and data models, PDF files are attached to the package.
- Online video training (reserve your seat now)
- Trainer: Dr. Saeed Roostaee (Profile on Linkedin)
- For more info, please contact us on WhatsApp: +989129613659
Part 01: MiCOM relays range, naming, and application is presented.
Parts 2-7: These parts present exercises with MiCOM P123 and AMT105 setup. Three-phase signals are injected into the relay to test hardware connection and protection functions.
Part 8-17: These parts present exercises with MiCOM P441 and AMT105 (configuration and PSL, event and disturbance recorder, overcurrent protection, voltage protection, negative sequence protection, and distance protection parameters).
Supplementary files attached
- 01 start working with Easergy Studio in online mode
- 02 MiCOM Relay Measurements, Event Logs & Disturbance Records
- 03 Input naming in the Micom relays
- 04 Communicate with MiCom P139
- 05 Communicating with MICOM P139 checking the parameters from the front panel
- 06 Binary input test from MICOM P139 front panel
- 07 Binary input test from MICOM P139 front Easergy studio
- 08 Function Parameters in the MICOM P139
- 09 Overcurrent Function test in the Micom P139
- 10 Inverse time overcurrent function IDMT test in the MiCOM P139
- 11 CBF function config and parameters in the Micom P139
- 12 Autorecoser function config in the MiCOMp139
- 13 Autorecoser function test in the MiCOMp139
- 14 Autorecoser function test in the MiCOMp139 By FREJA
- 15 Under and Over Voltage protection function parameters and testing in the MiCOM P443
- 16 Overcurrent and Earth Fault protection function parameters and testing in the MiCOM P443
- 17 DEF protection function parameters and testing in the MiCOM P443
- 18 Auto recloser function test in the MiCOM P546
- 19 Trip Scheme in the Micom P546
- 20 SOTF in the Micom P546
- 21 MICOM P546 Differential protection test.
- 22 MICOM P546 Syncro Check
please contact us for more info & get the course: